Absolutely No Money Down!
We Love Helping Buyers Buy Homes with Zero Down
- We help you apply for all Down Payment Assistant Programs.
- If you qualify it’s free money!
- If you don’t qualify, we can still get you in a home with little down!
Call Now For Details: 602-957-9000
Take Advantage of the Zero Down Program:
- The Zero Down program is a government grant where they give you up to 5% of the purchase price of the home for the down payment.
- The down payment is only 3.5% so you will have extra money that will go to your closing costs.
- Then we negotiate with the seller of the home to try and cover your closing costs so we can eliminate your out of pocket money.
Your Realtor® Behind the Scenes
1) Listens to Your Needs and Finds Opportunities to Match
- Determines whether you need to sign any contracts or agreements in order to work together
- Starts a file that details your requests, preferences, concerns, and expectations
2) Gives You an Overview of the Market
- Offers insight into the real estate market, both locally and nationally
- Informs you of the sold price for similar properties
- Helps you identify the reasons for home price variations—e.g. “homes located within a specific school district or proximity to public transit go for a premium over others”
- Shares details about neighborhood amenities, traffic statistics, and more (in compliance with the Fair Housing Act, and other federal and state laws)
- Sends updates based off housing, finance, and economic reports, and much more
3) Searches Far and Wide for the Right Property
- Finds property listings that match your needs by scanning the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), driving through neighborhoods, looking at classifieds, soliciting home owners, and contacting other real estate professionals
- Sets up appointments, researches listings, confirms appointments, follows up on opportunities, obtains lockbox codes
- Drives you to appointments and informs you of opportunities
- Guides you towards experts who can help identify property land use codes, deed restrictions and zoning requirements
- Compiles research on listings
- Maintains a record of your meetings and listing reviews
4) Helps You Place a Competitive Offer
- Informs you of the sold price for similar opportunities
- Recommends experts to help you ensure inspections and disclosures are in order
- Assists you with determining the property’s fixtures versus real property (i.e. what stays with the property and what goes with the seller)
- Guides you in negotiating a competitive offer and determining whether a counter-offer is warranted
- Assists you with negotiating the terms of the contract
- Guides you to experts for help with reviewing the terms of any neighborhood or home owner’s association covenants
5) Makes Sure the Contracts Are in Order
- Verifies tax, utility, and home owner’s assessments
- Helps obtain property inspection reports and necessary disclosures
- Ensures that the seller completes property disclosure documentation
- Assists you in pursuing title clearance and ensuring the property is in good standing
- Ensure contracts follow the signing and approval process
6) Connects You to the Resources You Need to Settle in to Your New Home
- Helps you identify and connect to neighborhood amenities
- Reminds you to pull together paperwork, warranties, and set up utilities bills
- Reminds you to keep closing documents in a safe off-site location